Pages

CHAIR AND CHEETOH

Thursday, July 10, 2014

  

A little throwback to last summer when I was refinishing pieces like a mad woman.  I took this simple black wooden chair and painted and distressed it et voila. My cat insisted on being part of this photoshoot - a handsome fella he is that one. Looking at these photos sure makes me miss being back home in the Okanagan with the endless orchards and unlimited project space. My creative impulses sure have taken a hit since living in the city where square footage has equal value to gold. Let me tell you - furniture design and 500sq. apartment don't mix. Fortunately, I have just moved into a new place that's a little more forgiving -- although nothing will compare to my parent's backyard and spare bedroom (aka my studio) back home. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |